GDPR PRINCIPLES RELATING TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shall be
- Processed lawfully, fairly.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Kept for no longer than is necessary.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security.
Advice and Assurance Services in Information Governance and Records Management.
Consultancy offered in Data Protection, GDPR, Freedom of Information, Records Management, Information Asset Register & Information Audits.